My Mom has made this clam dip for years, but now it’s my Dad who has made this dip famous with family and friends. He pretty much brings it everywhere when there’s an occasion to bring something. Everyone loves it and asks for it specifically. It sure is wicked good! 🙂
- 1 can snows minced clams
- 1 package of cream cheese, preferably Philadelphia - original or Neuchâtel work fine
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Let the cream cheese soften a bit at room temperature.
- Using a mixer, add cream cheese to the bowl and mix until soft.
- Add the can of clams, being careful to drain ½ the liquid off first. You can drain it into another container if you want to save it for another use.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, more or less to your taste.
- Refrigerate until well chilled
- Serve with vegetables and/or chips. Our favorites are Fritos and Carrots, but lots of veges work well - peppers, cucumbers, broccoli.