I find it hard to resist anything mini-sized, although I’ve found that anything made mini-size is usually twice the work. That’s not the case with these cute little pork sliders. They actually go together fairly quickly with the help of a pre-marinated pork tenderloin. And, tenderloin cut is the perfect size to fit on the slider buns.
Tenderloin roasts up fairly quickly too. Cook in a 425 degree oven for 35-40 minutes. Be sure to let is rest for a few minutes before slicing.
Slice the tenderloin into 3/4 inch thick pieces and place on slider buns.
Top with coleslaw and the top of the bun, then serve.
- Pork tenderloin - pre-marinated, we like terryaki flavor
- package of whole wheat slider buns
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- or use 1½ cups of coleslaw mix
- ¼ - ½ cup mayonnaise (depending on how much mayo you like - start with ¼ cup and you can add more to taste)
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- 2 Tbls sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Roast the pork tenderloin in a 425 degree oven for 35-40 minutes. I used my cast iron pan to cook this in, but anything that is oven safe at high temps will work.
- Let the roast cool, then slice into ¾ thick pieces.
- Mix the cabbage, carrots, may, vinegar, and sugar all together. Taste and add salt and pepper or additional mayo if you like it creamier.
- Place 1 piece of meat on the slider bun.
- Top with cole slaw and the top bun.